Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas

What a wonderful Christmas!! The whole family was together and we had a great time even though I found out I am NOT smarter than a 5th grader!! Some of those Wii games make realize just how much I have forgotten! I guess the biggest problem was there were no questions about quilting or sewing. I was proud of myself for sticking to my diet and not once during the holidays did I cheat -- so at this point I have now lost 37 lbs and have gone from a size 16 to a 10!!



Both Hillary and Jared were able to have several days off during Christmas, which is a real treat since they are seldom off at the same time.



In our house nobody is left out at Christmas time, even Ginger has a gift.



I love to give unusual and surprise gifts. This one is a re-gift to my sister-in-law of the dress I made for my daughter when she was the flower girl at their wedding. I think it will just about fit my niece now and the dress doesn't look too bad for being over 15 years old.



Since my nephew likes science and horses, I found an anatomic puzzle of a horse skeletal structure and internal organs. It was a bit more difficult than I thought since it took my daughter (a third year med student), my son (an RN) and my nephew to figure out how to put it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment