Friday, May 6, 2011


I finished this apron a few minutes ago, it was a custom order. Since I didn't have a pattern for a man's apron I used my husbands grilling apron as a pattern.

This apron I made for a quilt retreat challenge, we were give the funky flowered fabric and then had to make something with it. I used the front of a pair of jeans as the apron and a part of one of the legs for the apron bib. The butterflies and flower were appliqued onto the jeans. I still have the back of the jeans to do something with so they will probably be an apron real soon also.

No comments:

Post a Comment