Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ending my HCG diet

I reached my goal weight and actually am a few lbs below my goal now. I am doing the third day of the step down which basically gets the HCG hormone out of my system and sets my metabolism. Tomorrow I start gradually increasing my calorie count up to 1200 calories. From there I can add in more foods and then increase to about 1300 or 1400 calories depending on how I'm doing and watch very close that I don't gain any weight. I have to limit the carbs and sugar forever, so yep it is a lifetime change, but so worth it. We live on a hill and this week I was able to walk up our driveway nonstop without huffing and puffing or needing to stop to catch my breath!!! Then I walked for about 30 minutes without my hips and knees hurting, I was so happy I could have cried. I'm sure I have added several years to my life by just losing the 65+ lbs!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment