Sunday, August 18, 2019

My thoughts today

Even when times are hard and uncertain its good to keep a sense of humor.  As I looked in the mirror this morning and saw my three, still very red scars, from the mole removals the thought hit me that the scars from my next surgery will not be seen by the public.  That's definitely a positive!!  And also if it is necessary that I need chemo, then I'm going to find a purple wig and wear a red hat.  Yep, that will definitely make the statement that life may hand me some hard knocks, but with God and a positive attitude I'm going to be just fine once I make this journey through the valley.   I had prayers today at church from a wonder group of friends, which only strengthened my courage.  I am typically a worrier and usually assume the worst, but this time I really do feel Gods presence.  The next challenge will be to maintain this attitude after I talk to the surgeon Thursday and find out what the next step is! 

No comments:

Post a Comment