Friday, September 23, 2011

Whats going on in my garden

Fall weather is in the air and my vegetable garden is winding down for the year. I picked the last of the butternut squash and red peppers this week. I still have a few small cantaloupe that may ripen if the weather warms up for a few days and there are a lot of green tomatoes that should be ripe by the end of next week.

However my flower gardens are far from dead, I was out mowing the lawn and had to stop and take a few pictures. I was about out of gas so it was time to take a break so on the way to the garage for the gas can I passed the gazebo and saw this little fellow. I had to get my camera and take his picture!






While I had the camera out I took some pictures of my roses, which I planted this spring so I'm very happy with how they did this year.



I planted some mums about three weeks ago and they are doing well also, sometimes they can be a little fussy to get started, but these are doing very good so far!



No comments:

Post a Comment