Thursday, October 14, 2010

My diet



Ok, so here is a full view of me and as you can see I'm packing around a bit more weight than I should be. So on my recent visit to the doctor I found out I have high blood pressure, my choices are to either start taking medication or lose some weight. I opted to lose weight by trying the HCG diet which consists of hormone drops and a very very restricted calorie diet of 500 calories daily. This diet has worked for several friends and they have had great success keeping the weight off and the added benefit is you're not left with a lot of hanging skin which happens with the lap band and other weight loss programs. Soooo this is my second day on the diet and so far so good. My next visit to the doctor for my first weigh in will be October 22.

No comments:

Post a Comment