Friday, March 5, 2010

Finished Purse!!



Since I don't work on Friday I managed to get up this morning before 8:00A and finish a purse I've been working on for a couple weeks. My regular job just seems to keep getting in the way of finishing my projects!! I was trying to figure out the best way to take a picture of my new creation and my son was standing in the kitchen watching me. I was talking about my new blog, my list of projects and just chatting with him about what was next on my list for the day. He laughed and said "You're really going to enjoy your retirement aren't you mom." I smiled and told him I was definitely going to have a wonderful retirement of creating!

This purse was made for my friend Teri, she came over one day and picked out the fabric for the purse. Needless to say she was a bit overwhelmed by my selection of supplies (i.e. preloved but usable fabric). For the lining I used an old pair of jeans and decided to use the wrong side since the right side would have made the inside too dark and hard to find anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment